Horse wagons block other passing horse wagons at large truck stations

Home Forums Support Horse wagons block other passing horse wagons at large truck stations

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    LB
    Participant

Hi! I have this problem where a horse wagon waiting for a full load will block other horse wagons from passing it in the large truck station. The picture shows the offending horse wagon and another trying to pass it. It only seems to happen on this particular platform; they pass each other like normal on all of the other platforms in the station. This problem can be fixed by stopping and then re-starting the passing wagon. Sometimes this must be done a few times to get it to move past. However, as a fix, this is very annoying since it would require constant monitoring of the station until the next vehicle is invented. I haven’t noticed this problem for other truck types

Example screenshot
    Edit: It seems to be a problem for the first platform from the entrance too. But the wagons going to the first platform are not set to wait for full load; they are dropping off cargo so it’s not as annoying but still an issue.

Edit 2: I’ve determined that only empty wagons refuse to pass. Full wagons go past without problem. I’ve also determined that it can happen on any platform, as long as the wagon trying to pass is empty.

Bukaj
    Participant

Hello,

i confirm that this bug is not solved yet. No horse wagon can pass.

Build 7554 Linux 64bit

Thanks in advance for fixing it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.