Hours Spent Trying to Carry Cargo by Road

Home Forums Support Hours Spent Trying to Carry Cargo by Road

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Wotcha Blighty
    Participant

I have tried every which way to get raw resources or goods to come into my road goods station for onward shipment into the factory goods station and the finished goods from the factory to my goods station in the commercial district of a town where goods are required. Having built the stations next to the resources/factory/commercial zone and allocated LOADS of wagons the jolly old materials persist in walking the route. I have sped up the game speed and five years later – still no loads to pick up. The only thing that happens is that the resource site and the factory increase production to maximum but it still all ‘walks’ to market avoiding my stations even though frequency is down at three minutes! The ‘Line Used’ entry on the production sites stays at ‘none’.  Surely someone has an answer to this issue?

mhunhammer
    Participant

I have the exact same problem. I have tried now for hours but can’t get it work. The problem startet right after the new update rolled out. Have anyone found a wa to work around this aan/or are the developers working on it?

shaddaz
    Participant

OK have you selected the cargo type in the vehicle purchase screen you may or may not no (you have not stated) that with the last update you have to select the cargo that you want that vehicle to carry the same goes for train cars as well although not so much of an issue as most are cargo specific anyway

Wotcha Blighty
    Participant

Well alleluia and amen for an answer that makes sense and actually works!  Thank you, thank you, thank you. I have spent a very long time ready endless forums and none of them revealed this all important fact. Thank you!

shaddaz
    Participant

Your welcome 🙂

Glad it helped

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.