Humble purchase not unlocked

Home Forums General Discussion Humble purchase not unlocked

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Morat
    Participant

Does anyone know what’s going on with the Humble pre-order?

The game is released on Steam but Humble is not yet releasing keys – the page just says “Thanks for pre-ordering! When Train Fever is ready, you’ll be able to get it right here on your download page”

c0by
    Participant

same prob here…

Cajus
    Participant

Same here. Made the purchase trough the Humble Widget on the Train Fever site. Weird: the game is not available in the Humble Store.

arvelius
    Participant

Fuck. It just happend to me, too.

Morat
    Participant

I’ve raised a support ticket at Humble, but I suspect they work US hours and I’m not going to get a response yet.

The widget definitely says it’s a cross-platform with Steam purchase so I don’t know why it’s not updated. The widget says the sale price ends in 21 hours, so I have a suspicion that Humble thinks the game is coming out tomorrow.

Cajus
    Participant

The widget says the sale price ends in 21 hours, so I have a suspicion that Humble thinks the game is coming out tomorrow.

A very likely scenario. I can wait for another 21hrs 🙂

Morat
    Participant

Me too, although Urban may have an issue with the sale price still being available.

Steve
    Participant

Yeah I’m the same, not able to access the game yet. Although I suspect we’ve bought the cross-platform version which means it might be another week before we get access to the game.

mikael

Please contact Humble directly for this, we’ve set up all we can.

Morat
    Participant

@mikael I have an open ticket with them. I’ll update this thread if I get a response.

c0by
    Participant

me too.

Steve
    Participant

Same, I suspect we won’t get a response until after 1-2pm GMT.

Venrith
    Participant

Iv’e also submitted a ticket, Hopefully there will be a response before I end up having to wait till tomorrow to play

Steve
    Participant

Just to update everyone, had no response from Humble Bundle regarding the release of the game to those of us that ordered in good faith from there. Seems though that we won’t be playing the game today as other people who have had similar experiences with other games said that it took days to get access.

So I think I’ll be requesting a refund and not bothering with Train Fever after all. Maybe I’ll pick it up at a later date when it’s on sale.

Morat
    Participant

I just updated my page and they’ve released it, so go get it Steve.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.