Improvements

Home Forums General Discussion Improvements

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    matsv201
    Participant

Yea… i also met simular messages when there was a tiny bit of rail missing, almost invisible if you dont zoome right down. Really anying when the track is quite long.

Nivve
    Participant

@ matsv201
    Please check your spelling and grammar a bit. I don’t mind some mistakes (it’s a forum after all), but at least try to fix the most obvious ones before hitting ‘submit’. Use the browser spell checker if you have trouble with spelling of words to fix the worst ones. People will be more inclined to take you seriously when your spelling is better.

Small mistakes like ‘realy’ are not that bad and are easily read correctly. But words like ‘zoome’ (zoom or zoomed?),  ‘maintanens’ (maintenance?) and ‘anying’ (annoying?) make it very ‘anying’ to read…

Keenhail
    Participant

It’d be nice if a developer or staff member could at least confirm that they read these forums rather than leaving us in teh dark

Azrael
    Participant

@Keenhail

Take a look at the support forums, the devs are mainly active there, trying to help as good as they can, provided, they get the infos they need for helping.

darquan
    Participant

Game needs “BLUEPRINT” mode. I want to plan railroad network, try routes, twist, dig, try, whatever, then say “APPROVE” and construction should start.

matsv201
    Participant

Some times it´s hard to say what the error message really is to that extent you cant decide if its you how is doing it wrong, of if its a actual bug in the game.

The game is to me, relatively bug free, but construction tool is probably somewhat buggy, but its almost impossible to say for certain.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.