Industry devolve massive after 3 seconds not served

Home Forums Support Industry devolve massive after 3 seconds not served

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gGeorg
    Participant

Hello Mike,

• Issue:

Raw mats facility devolve massive(20points down)  after 3 seconds (3 days in game)  status no train on the line.

have 3 stations : raw material, factory, city. Depo attached directly to the end station. Raw mats doing 90. Factory have 150 available customers, but doing 91. Its ok.  We one train serving this line,  freq 8minutes. Now we decide to add one wagon.

• How it works:

press the “Go to depo button” all mats train have loaded disappear immediately. (pain)Train start to heading to depo. From this moment line is not served and start devolving. Even if your depo is right before the engine nose, it takes at least 3 seconds to get in, then immediately press pause game, make changes, release train. In these 3 seconds happens such a ugly think – factory switch to 0 available customers, raw mat switch to line not served. Both of them start devolving. In 3 seconds they devolve roughly 20 points! It takes another half a year in game to evolve on the same level.

*** Suggestions: ***

I hope it not intended. Here are my suggestions how to fix it

1. keep the vehicle member of the line all the time. The system corrects freq after a while but it is smooth enough system to cover traffic lights jam or depo visit. Vehicle is line-less only brand new, otherwise it has a line. It would be nice to not delete the load too, it hurts a lot. If wagons are added/changed and name of the train (the object) remains the same keep the load. Remove the load only in case the train is deleted completely. Potentialy some money penalty for late arrival could applied. The best solution. This would really enhance the game play and prevent loosing frustrated players from “I am loosing money, dont know why.”

2. Make a threshold for begin devolving at least 20 seconds. Consider the option, “auto-pause the game and focus to depo when train comes in”

————————————

Also, please make sure that “plan for downgrade in x months” could be interrupted immediately if circumstances change.

Thank you for your response

G.

gGeorg
    Participant

Suggestion No.1 would be amassing for planned automatic vehicles retrofit. Vehicle comes to depo, script  creates a new instance of it then copy load and line variables, then release new and nill old. Easy to program, debug and nice to watch. Looking forward.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by gGeorg.
    medopu
    Participant

Why doesn’t this happen 100% time to me then? I often replace wagons and trains. 50% of the time, material output stays the same. 50% of the time however, production output plummits from 100 to 0 and never goes back up.

gGeorg
    Participant

Medopu, how many train your line has?

is there any other line to the industry ?

Described issue happen in described situation, that means one mine and one factory served by one train. Pretty common situation, and most profitable. Well if you dont touch it…. .

medopu
    Participant

I use 1 train, but if the production starts hitting over 150 output, i put a second train to relieve the first one.

I connect all lines from raw material, to the city for goods. If i use train or if i use road transport depends on the distance, meaning that if It’s a longer distance i use freight trains, if it’s short distance, i use trucks.

I had a very productive lumber – saw line with train for example, extended to goods line to the city.  But after i replaced the train with a new one, nearby lumber production slooooooowly went to just 1, from above 100 at it’s peak i believe. I don’t know what i did wrong.

gGeorg
    Participant

Medopu, the new train not always means better. How the frequency has changed after you replaced the engine?

Game has a flaw, it show only minutes (7 minutes) but not exact number like 7:35. If you are on the edge with delivery time, you could see 10 minutes. Then you replace the engine for a new  type, but real frequency changes from 10:02 to 10:58, game still shows 10 minutes, but  those 56 extra seconds lead to overcome the 20 minute limit, and disable production. Very dissapointing.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by gGeorg.
    medopu
    Participant

I replaced Borsig 1860 with Prussian G3 so it should be better. I’m sure even slower frequency wouldn’t cause production to go down the sink, because even the earliest spanish brotlibahn turned me a profit, before i replaced it with the borsig.

I don’t know, but I think my issue probably isn’t connected to or same as yours. It’s probably some industry demand bug or something else that we don’t know yet.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.