Intel HD Integrated Graphics?

Home Forums Support Intel HD Integrated Graphics?

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MrD
    Participant

I am away from home for the next four months and as such have no access to my nice gaming rig. However what  I do have is my old laptop. I have updated all my graphics driver’s, and followed all the advice in the “Most Common Issues” thread however, Train fever still is refusing to start for me.

What I want to know is whether Train Fever supports the Intel HD integrated Graphics card? or is there a work around? Because if it does not then I can’t it for four months…… It tells me that GL context location has failed and to update my graphics cards, which I have done……  🙁

• This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by MrD.
    mikael

Most likely it won’t work, Intel HD 2000-4000 Cards are below our system requirements. Sometimes it was possible to run it, but as soon as you’re getting the “GL context location” error it’s a sign that your graphics card does not support the needed Open GL version. You could try to download the latest driver from: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=&ProductID=3319&ProdId=3319 and give this a try. 

danajomer
    Participant

I have the same problem, is there any chance to play this game with that graphic card??

grimdanfango
    Participant

I’ve actually found Train Fever runs surprisingly smoothly on my thoroughly mid/low-range laptop GeForce GT 650M card, even with medium settings… so it seems it’s not quite the system-hog I thought it would be.

But I get the feeling that even then, you’ll be lucky to even get the game to load on integrated Intel graphics.  I’d imagine you could conceivably get it to limp by if you have a chip with Iris Pro.

I’d strongly suggest getting a graphics card if you want to play games :-S

vinkandoi
    Participant

I ran this game on my Lenovo Yoga 2 pro Core I5, it has Intel HD 4200 and it ran on lowest settings. It was playable

sidk
    Participant

for me also the same thing but i downloaded the latest driver and my comp says minimum system requirment does not meet

my comp details–

windows 7  64 bit

processor core i 5 cpu M560 @ 2.67 GHz(4cpus)

asusseries
    Participant

please patch for fix HD graphic.

useless I’ve bought this game but can not play

dannyII
    Participant

TF is running with Intel HD4000 series after updating the graphics driver.

I do use FS Lifebook E753 which requires “branded” graphics driver.  First attempts I have made with driver v 8.15.10.2696, the game got frost every time at  “generating terrain… 0%”

After update to version 9.17.10.2696 I finally could have spent my first sleepless night with TF 😉

Unfortunatelly I do neither know the relation between marking Fujitsu-branded version and “generic” version of Intel graphics driver, nor I checked the change log at the working one yet,  but  I hope it can help to someone!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.