intensive crashes

Home Forums General Discussion intensive crashes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Therinai
    Participant

H there,

i’m not a beta tester, i’ve got the beta key to write a review of the game.

Unfortunately after an hour of gameplay the game keeps on crashing, i can’t place more than 10 meters of binaries that the games hangs or just kick me back to the desktop. I’ve tried to lower graphic settings but the issue persists.

Do anyone can give me some hints to make it work?

config: cpu i5 3570k, 8 gb ram, graphic amd hd 7750 1gb, os win7 64 bit

Regards

douglas
    Participant

The crashes reduced a lot after the update. I had none in hours of game since the update. Unfortunately I don’t have any tips to avoid them.

Make sure you let Train Fever pass your firewall, so your crash logs will automatically be sent to the devs. Perhaps you can send an email and they will help you.

My system is pretty similar to yours. Do the basic: disable anti-virus, try to close all software not related to the game, except of course the software you will use to record, update graphic card drivers.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by douglas.
    mikael

Hello,

It’s also important to upgrade your graphics card driver. Visit the amd homepage to download the latest drivers. If your problem still occurs write us an email to beta-support AT train-fever.com

Please mention your steam name in your mail.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by mikael.
    Therinai
    Participant

Hi,

thanks for the replyes, i’m going to update the graphic driver and try again, if the issue persist i will contact you.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.