Interested in the performance update

Home Forums Support Interested in the performance update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    brunna
    Participant

Dear Devs!

I know that you are working hard because you made this great game! I would be grateful if you could tell me about when the update will arrive ? (in this week or later this week, this month, etc… )

Sorry but I’m a little curious… :$ 🙂

Skumle Rafte
    Participant

It’s a little sad that devs don’t ever participate on the forums, at least I’m yet to find any communication from devs other than patch notes..

yid
    Participant

+1 from me.

So far there was an update every friday, but there was another one in the middle of last week. instead of last friday. I’m hoping for an update next friday…

mikael

@Skumle Rafte
    We’re sorry if you feel that we’re not answering enough. I’ll try to answer most support questions and if a thread needs a feedback we’re also trying to answer it as soon as possible. The Patch notes can be found here: http://www.train-fever.com/forums/topic/release-notes/ and are always up to date.

@brunna

We’re still working on this update, it’s not an easy task and needs our full focus to get the improvement everyone is expecting. As soon as we have some major improvement we’re going to release the patch. We cann0t tell if this is tomorrow, at the end of the week or later.

brunna
    Participant

I understand ! Good work! 🙂

Skumle Rafte
    Participant

Great 🙂 Thanks Mikael.

I look forward to the next updates.
    Now I didn’t expect devs to read or answer every post, but its good to see that the forums gets read 🙂
    something you didn’t really feel like with the SimCity forums 😉

FX2K
    Participant

It’s a little sad that devs don’t ever participate on the forums, at least I’m yet to find any communication from devs other than patch notes.

Now I didn’t expect devs to read or answer every post, but its good to see that the forums gets read

Mikael is posting on the forum / therefore reading the forum daily from what I can tell, I have seen numerous posts both here and on the steam forums from him, for a small team that’s impressive in my opinion and shows they care…

Big companies with AAA games and huge teams don’t stick around for long after release, forums are usually packed with dev’s / company rep’s to spread the hype then nowhere to be seen once released… they could learn a thing or two.

I like where this is going and hope it is successful enough for follow up’s in the future.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by FX2K.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.