Is it me?

Home Forums General Discussion Is it me?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Triumph955
    Participant

Or, have I missed something? I don’t know what year it happens but, suddenly no more trams are available. As they are still a major form of public transport in some UK cities and many European cities, should they not continue to exist? Road transport also is limited to 2 trucks and 1 bus type, should there be a better choice?

Quick question on road transport, why do my trucks slow to 30Km/h on small surfaced roads but speed up to 40Km/h when they reach a dirt track? They travel at the expected higher speeds on wider roads.

Tossi
    Participant

No trams is a bug, they continue to exist in game until the end of times. Maybe some of tram files got corrupted. Have you tried to verify game files?

The country roads have higher speed limit than town roads. You are allowed to drive faster outside of cities in real life, are you not?

Triumph955
    Participant

Thanks for the response Tossi, one more question on trams, might seem a naïve one but, how do I verify the game files? I can’t find any options in TF or on the Steam pages to do this.

Flex0rNL
    Participant

All operating systems – Verify integrity of game cache

1. Load Steam
    2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
    3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache… button.
    4. Steam will verify the game’s files – this process may take several minutes.
    5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by Flex0rNL.
    Triumph955
    Participant

Many thanks for that Flex, done it and now I have trams to put back on my route.

Flex0rNL
    Participant

Good to hear. 🙂

Stonedashell
    Participant

I have a small question too, not worth to make a new topic on that and it’s sort of related. So, since a day i started to use mods like special trains and busses. I have to start the Mod-Explorer program where i uploaded them in before i start the game.

What happens if you forgot to start that mod-program with the busses and trains included. My lines will have no trains? Not sure if i want to try, doing well now, don’t  want to mess it up with lines being gone or passenger drops etc.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by Stonedashell.
    Bastargre
    Participant

@stonedashell. you mean you start the game via the mod-manager???

that is not necessary, if you keep your mods activated you can just start the game via steam

Stonedashell
    Participant

Ok, thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.