Issues after update

Home Forums Support Issues after update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    michaelm
    Participant

I am having a couple of issues after the latest update.

1. Trains sitting in a station saying no electric path and then after a minute or two continuing on the route, I have check the line and there are no issues, possibly a bug?

2. No demand at any of my train stations, tried on multiple maps and no people will use the trains, I have played this game for a while so I know the usual issues, such as the 20 minute rule. I have trams and buses going to the train station but nobody will use the trains. Any ideas?

michaelm
    Participant

UPDATE…..

3. Line frequency on train lines displaying as nothing, although I have multiple trains on the lines, tried on different maps and having the same three issues.

admin
    Keymaster

Can you upload one of your savegames with these issues and send us the link? This would be the easiest way to check what is going wrong.

Our email: info(at)train-fever.com

Best regards,
    Tom

michaelm
    Participant
    admin
    Keymaster

The problem is that Wallingford is the first (1) and the last stop (3), which is not necessary and can in fact cause problems (the train tries to go from (3) to (1), which it can´t because it is the same stop and will eventually give up and skip it).

The line will be fine with 2 stops, so just delete stop (3) and everything should work including the overlay and frequency. People will also start using the line when it gets valid.

Best regards,
    Tom

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by admin.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.