Issues with changing roads

Home Forums Support Issues with changing roads

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nickbrad
    Participant

Hi all, I am having issues with my new copy of Train fever, purchased and downloaded today from Steam. It is version 5798.

Anyway, I have successfully installed the game and set up some train routes, but I am having issues with the AI created roads. It will not allow me to upgrade roads or delete them, even if alternative routes have been provided. I understand that it’s been designed to stop people cheating by cutting off competing routes for AI traffic, but this bug is causing me real headaches. I managed to fix it the first time by saving and exiting the game, then restarting it to built my first tram route, but I don’t want to be doing that every time I want to edit something.

jm764
    Participant

Try adding the “No Main Connections Mod” to your save file. Just don’t accidentally remove the spawn point roads for industrial buildings because you can’t add those back.

nickbrad
    Participant

Thanks jm764, I wasn’t aware that mod was available, will go find it now

Traian Trante
    Participant

The spawn point issue has been solved a while back. You can delete any road near the industries and the goods will sapwn on the closest road available to that industry, even if that is pretty far…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.