Just saying..

Home Forums General Discussion Just saying..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Javis
    Participant

Hey you guys, if any of you has set his mind on that little lady in blue jeans and white t-shirt, forget about it, Ok ? She’s mine, i love her and i need her. I’ve been following her so i know where she lives, works, and goes shopping and if i see any of you guys suspiciously hanging round there you’d better start walking if you know what’s good for you, Ok !? She’s mine !

Just saying..

ErstO
    Participant

Forget it Javis,  I spotter her,  and I set up a dedicated tram line with 2 stops,  her house and the train station,  the moment she boards the tram I will delete her house and delete her work.

She will board a train to a city unknown and as soon as she gets off I will delete the station,  she will be stranded in a strange city and you will never see her again.

Haa Haa Haa Ha

Javis
    Participant

You’re going to kidnap her ???!!!!…. Nooooo!!! You coldhearted scoundrel!!!! Listen, buddy, i’m a simpilot too you know and as a TF multibillionaire i can buy any plane i like and i will hunt you down and find my little lady and rescue her from your greedy claws. And remember, anything is fair in love and war !

Beware, ErstO, just beware..

ErstO
    Participant

A flyer?  urgggg,   I’ll quickly use the terrain tool and build a deep mote around your true love and bring in my Gato Class sub from Silent Service that has recently been upgraded with Anti-Aircraft guns,  I will shoot you from the sky as you approach.

<cue in evil laugh>  Haa Haa Haa Haaaaa

Javis
    Participant

You poor, delusive soul… don’t you know that an aged Gato Class sub is peanuts to a heavily armed F-35C. I blow you out of the water before you can say hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia. For the last time, hands off my little Blue Jeans Lady, you hear !

Hehe…. But seriously, i just thought i’d try and add something positive for a change here ( didn’t anticipate it would turn into a war.. ;-))  Certainly after the great upgrade i have nothing but fun with TF. Sure, there’s a lot to wish for but isn’t that always the case. Personally i sense a great dedication that the developers have for this game. Important to me. One thing being the way they have realized to bring life into the cities, particularly human life. Very important if you are supposed to haul passengers around in a simulation game.

Even on this rather small scale, ‘the people’ that inhabit the TF cities are just fun to watch, i’d say very well animated and that little lady in blue jeans is downright cute. Quite realistic too as they stream out of a train station all together and each and every one of them finds his/her way to their home, work or shop. “Huh ??” Yes, very well done ! Compare that to the terrible atrosious looking zombies that board your bus in OmniBus simulator ! Uggghhh!!  The TS devs over at DoveTailGames might want to have a good look at TF people too before they release their new TS version. ( athough i find the pirouettes and moon walks that TS passengers constantly perform quite hilarious to watch :o)

Just saying. That’s all.  😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.