Keep the money coming :P

Home Forums General Discussion Keep the money coming :P

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Nique
    Participant

Its the year 1888, tried a new formula. (2 trains, single tracks). After only 38 years i can be satisfied with the balance of my company :). This is insane. The city you see here below has 5 (!!) bus lines making profits around 60k each. It started as a 210 populated town. Now it is 450 and exploding!

I was so proud, i just had to show it off 🙂

(click on picture to enlarge)

Parsiuk
    Participant

Impressive. To be fair it’s inspiring to see your way of playing this game. 🙂

Mordeth65
    Participant

So, you are saying, you placed a 2 track station with 1 train per track to get that kind of dosh?   I am assuming the setup was easy, no signals?

Nique
    Participant

I created a 4 track station for this city with 4 lines going to other cities. In those cities it depends on how many lines you want there but mostly (for future compatibility i created 2 track stations there) Only 1 city to 1 city connections. On all of those lines there are 2 trains and in the middle i have put double tracks for like 1km so the trains will stay spaced out very nicely. I’ts making millions and millions for me. I’m only in 1889 with $87,5 M on the bank.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Nique.
    Yeol
    Participant

Very well done! Are you playing on hard mode? If so, that would really be an amazing achievement. Keep it rolling!

theuros
    Participant

If I understood correctly .. you have each line connecting to only one city and each tracks has 2 trains? .. so 8 trains in total for this case ?

hm… I need to  try that .. I always try to connect more than 1 city per line in a row ..

Can you put a screenshot of that city with visible lines please ? .. i didn’t figure it out yet how to place stations and lines in a city for optimal results…

theuros
    Participant

aaa .. now I get it .. i think 🙂 …   you have two tracks connecting one city … and one train per track ..  right ? .. that city is conected to 3 other cities .. right ?

🙂

Luewen
    Participant

How did you plan your inside city tram/bus routes. I cant seem to find best way to do the routes to not start losing money  after few years for some odd reason. Should i make circular route or 2 that cover plenty of city or should i make routes coming from central point somewhere and go around to different city districts? How about routes arranged certain way. Like from home only to work amd back or have a route go through all of the different zones.

Would really like some tips.

killkenny1
    Participant

Meh, my city has 450 something living in it :p  And a yearly income of 12mil (well I had it once, now it’s something like 5-8mil). But I do play on easy :D.

omoikane
    Participant

Well, this is my biggest city now.

Though still not sure whether my cities would continue growing during 20 century.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by omoikane.
    Luewen
    Participant

Now thats a big city for year 1897. :). So are all your routes straight ones or do they circle around?

And how did you actually devolope the city so fast. I started at year 1900 and by 2015 not any of my cities were that big or actually even half of that. And goods supply were full etc.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Luewen.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.