Launch Day

Home Forums General Discussion Launch Day

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    UltraMark
    Participant

Although I didn’t know about Train Fever until a couple of weeks ago, I’m very excited to play this game! I believe it will be available on Steam starting at 10:00 CET, so we have an entire day of tweaking and tinkering ahead 🙂

Also hats off to the Train Fever development team, I’m impressed with what you pulled off with such a small number of people. Here’s to a very smooth launch day. Cheers!

Jirnsum
    Participant

Very happy the day is finally here. First a day of work ahead though, so the tinkering will have to wait until tonight 😛

UltraMark
    Participant

FYI: pre-load is available, it’s about 1.2 Gb in size.

rauth
    Participant

Congratulations to the devs for the release of Train Fever!

UltraMark
    Participant

..and it’s playable! (if you’re getting a message that the game is still encrypted after preloading, restart the Steam client).

I’ll be streaming for a bit until I have to go to work; http://twitch.tv/ultramark

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by UltraMark. Reason: added stream
    Xynal
    Participant

sadly im still waiting for my humble bundle key page to update, it still only says “thanks for pre-ordering”

c0by
    Participant

same here…

Thanks for purchasing Train Fever!

Thanks for pre-ordering! When Train Fever is ready, you’ll be able to get it right here on your download page.

Kivi1118
    Participant

Congratulations to the Urban Games team for the first game. Thank you for this great game.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Kivi1118.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.