Let's Play Train Fever (Coming soon)

Home Forums General Discussion Let's Play Train Fever (Coming soon)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    jm764
    Participant

Ep 4 is uploading/processing now. I won’t be able to post a link later when it finishes since I have to work very late today so come back in about 2-3 hours and it should be fine.

Also sorry about the audio cutting out alot , but my temporary mic is built like my old one so it’s range is bad and the boost caused that annoying sound in the first episode. I’m still trying to get a new one, but I won’t be able to till Sunday/Monday sadly if even then. Also please try to bear with it as I won’t be able to record again till Sun/Monday but hopefully everything will be fine by then. ^_^;

http://youtu.be/IH06ZFhZUi0

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by jm764.
    Steve
    Participant

Not to worry jm764, your last video was really good, the quality was so much better, probably the best quality online atm. Thanks for sharing and look forward to seeing some more 🙂

GeoffersH
    Participant

Question? How can you get an avatar showing in your profile

Steve
    Participant

I have no idea GeoffersH, mine just appeared when I signed up, I don’t even know how to change it or even where it came from!

GeoffersH
    Participant

Ah well, I will just have to look like the Abominable Snowman lol

olahaldor
    Participant

The avatar comes from Gravatar(.com). If you signed up to these forums using the same email address as you used at Gravatar, you’re all set!

Steve
    Participant

Aha, thanks olahaldor

olahaldor
    Participant

JM764, you mention in your latest video that a savegame are huge. Hundreds of megabytes.

Where are they saved? In the folder where the game is saved or in the user accounts folder (documents or similar) ?

I might need to get myself a new hard drive for Windows if that’s the case. :/

Mansen
    Participant

Olahaldor: They’re saved in your Userdata folder under Steam. Each save is roughly 250Megs on a large map for me during the 1800s.

You can redirect folders though you know – This has been a feature of NTFS Based Windows systems for over a decade. 🙂

(Or do like me – Compress the savegame folder. It doesn’t hurt my save/load performance terribly since I have a high end CPU)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Mansen.
    GeoffersH
    Participant

Thank you olandahar, for the avatar info.

olahaldor
    Participant

Right! I just figured it out. Saved me a good bunch of space on C: 🙂

jm764
    Participant

Hey guys jm764 here! I’m curious as to what questions you guys want me to address on the TF update video after I show the updates and (any) improvements the game.

Also thanks for watching and tell me how I’m doing if you want.

Also I can’t seem to make the video quality any higher due to an issue with my CPU, but again hopefully by next video I can have a better mic and improved sound/music for you guys to listen to! ^_^

olahaldor
    Participant

Just a tip regarding OBS. You can lower the system sound input in OBS, but you can have the output to your speakers or headset as loud as you want, without this affecting the volume in the recording.

So whether you like it loud or quiet while you record, you’re free to do whatever, and at the same time make your voice clear. 🙂

Looking forward to see more.

bafouu
    Participant

I would be glad to see a video which shows the latest vehicles ! For example I have only seen the French TGV in terms of high-speed trains. Are there others ? And in general I have not seen videos that cover this period, so it would be interesting, if you have time to play and reach the 1990s 🙂

hert
    Participant

Maybe when you start a new game. Use your jm764 as the seed just for giggles.

@bafouu
    Seeing as you cannot start later then 1950 someone would have to play through and build a network to that era, to show it off.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by hert.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.