Let's Play Train Fever (Coming soon)

Home Forums General Discussion Let's Play Train Fever (Coming soon)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    jm764
    Participant

@bafouu

Sure I’ll show case all the vehicles I can in the game that are added in TF “mini-sodes” as they come out in detail! ^_^

@hert

Lol, I’ll try it for my next map if it works! XD

By the way I bought a headset on Friday and it’s the Wireless Corsair Vengence 2100! ^_^

Cant wait to test it out in the update episode 5!  😀

Also expect me to use trucks for once! XD

NeighborKid
    Participant

has anyone had multiple locomotives on the front/ and any really long trains yet?

Steve
    Participant

I’ve seen the devs use double-headed trains on their twitch stream and a couple of the German guys have used them in their videos. I don’t speak German so I’ve no idea what they were saying lol

Azrael
    Participant

Post the stream and I and other German-speaking guys can translate the important things.

Stonelouse
    Participant

you can have as much locomotives as you want in any place of the train. you can also mix steam, diesel and electric engines. train length also doesn’t seem to be limited, i’ve seen trains three times as long as stations.

you can see this here:

NeighborKid
    Participant

thats awesome.

jm764
    Participant

Why do my post always got off topic!?!  XD

Bt I should have a new video up later today covering the update in-depth by about 9-10 CST. ^_^

NeighborKid
    Participant

im waiting for it!

jm764
    Participant

Ep 5 should be up within an hour or two.

Sorry it’s late but I was really busy today.

http://youtu.be/M2AY7PdHmKE

FelixHill
    Participant

I saw they add some terrain tools, can someone who is playing beta ask to Dev if it’s possible to add a “tree tool” which allow us to have forest around the cities?  Landscape need them!

rorovant
    Participant

Nice video, again . I like those new terrains tools . We can see the game is still in progress.  Let’s hope the development will continue after the release !

Does someone know if they are going to add a minimap ?

Stonelouse
    Participant

there is already a button for the minimap, i’m sure its coming soon.

jm,

thanks for the update and thanks for upgrading your microphone, now the sound is perfect and its a pleasure to watch. 🙂

GeoffersH
    Participant

Another nice video jm, nice to see the tunnel issue sorted out and the terrain tools seem easy to use. Are there any tools for adding water planned for the final release, so we can make more lakes?

MrD
    Participant

I have to agree, your videos are great and the sound is amazingly clear now with that microphone.

Mansen
    Participant

Not sure about lakes and such Geoff. It’s a bit of a challenge with games like these. Water only appears below the “sea level” like in Railroad Tycoon and TTD. We’d have to be able to put down some canal systems ourselves or the engine would have to have support for water as an entity, not just something that appears below a certain height.

(Most games that have multiple height support for water uses “boxes of water” shoved into the open space where water is supposed to be. It’s not actual physics as such)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.