Line Jumping drives me nuts.

Home Forums Support Line Jumping drives me nuts.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    PitchBlack
    Participant

That problem happens all the time once i have many Linies.

I would very nice if u guys give the players the possibility to stick lines to tracks via drag and drop, like manual way points between the stations . So there don’t move no matter what. It is very annoying that i set a Line up where already 4 or 5 other lines are and there all jumping around. Once i fixed that, on the other end of the map 3 different lines jumping around. That drives me insane 😉

here is an example of Tram/bus lines changing Train lines ?!?! Look for the red line on the right side

Okay : 

not okay:

• This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by PitchBlack.
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by PitchBlack.
    KilrBe3
    Participant

Had a similar issue last night. Had two lines between A and B. They were constantly changing platform for some odd reason. Then lead it a massive halt, and I only notice due to the “People” icon being so long from the halt haha. Station B has another line going B to C, a Fast Express, and sometimes that line will swap with the other one.. Why.. I don’t know. Annoying? Very 😉

bencze
    Participant

It’s not possible to tell without seeing your line, but it never happened to me with trains. As long as direction is clearly marked with one way signals, at least…

edit: perhaps put such topics in general forum area, at least there’s nothing in your post that would indicate a bug.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by bencze.
    PitchBlack
    Participant

@bencze are u blind? first pic the train line is so it have to be with bloody right way pointing signals. 2nd picture is made a few seconds after once i set up a TRAMP/BUS line. And u see on the pic that the train line swapt over on 1 line. sooo it is meant to work that way? So u basically telling me, once i change a way point on my TRAM/BUS line it is normal that the TRAIN line is changing? dude i think u got a bug somewhere may u check u Brain.exe 😀

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by PitchBlack.
    Tattoo
    Participant

@PitchBlack,  you didn’t place any signals on your track. The game is probably trying to figure out what path to use. I use sidings too but have never had your problem because I use signals where needed.

PitchBlack
    Participant

and what ist that then? Photatos? Don´t u think i check stuff like that before i create a threat like that?

P.s signal are not shown on the map while adding stations to a line. P.s.s there running 4 trains just fine on that line. Without or wrong placed signals that wouldn’t be possible. The train line changes once i add or delete stations from the Tramp/Bus line. And even if i don’t have any signals. The buss line shouldn’t have any effect on the train line.

P.s.s : do u actually had a look on the top pictures?  U know the game? found the differences? play it. than u will see that i cant have 2 red lines of one without right placed signals ^^

Antaguana
    Participant

Bump Devs.

I have this issue also.  In my case I have a dual track circular route between 4 cities.  There are 2 routes. One is Clockwise the other AntiClockwise.  I have placed signals so the train should drive on the right track (ie the clock wise are in the inner circle of the dual track and the AntiClockwise are on the outer circle.

When I change routes anywhere it sometimes decides to reroute my trains onto the same track, so that the clockwise and anticlockwise route are both on the outer of the dual track.  Of course this can not work so all the trains end up jammed and stopped.  When I run out of money I notice and have to go to one of the 2 routes remove a station from the route and readd it to make it work out the track route properly again.

This is really getting on my nerves as its makes it difficult to enjoy the game when your most profitable routes end up costing you 2 mill per year and eat up all your cash reserves.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Antaguana.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.