Little Graphic problem

Home Forums Support Little Graphic problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Donitz
    Participant

Hi all

I’ve buy Train Fever 4h ago and all goes right, i played 2 maps and got no problem. Then i decide to change my video setting and selected the highest resolution. In a second my game screen has change a it’s became partial unseen: if before my action i was able to see all the menu options, both in “in-game” screen, both in start menu, now i can’t see neither because those option seems to be “outside the screen”. I tried to disinstal the game from PC but when i’ve installed back i still have this problem. The game seems to go anyway, because didn’t crash of something similar, just i can’t see my menu settings option and this is going to make really hard for me to play. I would like to know if there is a way to reset the video option even if i can’t enter on Video Menu (because can’t reach, out of screen i think).

I excuse for my bad english.

Luca

shaderzes
    Participant

Hello,

I have the same problem, how to fix it? how to reset the screen resolution?

plase HELP ….

mikael

http://www.train-fever.com/forums/topic/most-common-issues/

Point 4:

The main menu is not visible after changing the resolution
    We are aware of this issue and we are working on a bug fix. As a workaround, press ALT-ENTER in order to switch from full screen to window mode. Window mode will then correctly display the main menu.

nickbrad
    Participant

Any idea when this particular little bug will be fixed, I’m not a fan of window mode and the only other option is to run with the finance tab open to see your current cash.

jm764
    Participant

You can try editing the setting.lua file to a lower resolution to see if it will work.

You can usually find it here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\144826119\304730\local

Example:

windowSize = {
    1920, 1080,
    },

To:

windowSize = {
    1024, 768,
    },

Note: I made the resolution smaller in the example but I’d suggest making it as big as the monitor can display if possible. Also some menus may still go outside the screen, usually with mods expanding the list. There isn’t a fix for that.

Txuss81
    Participant

Thanks Alt+Enter, I was the same

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.