Little Problem

Home Forums Support Little Problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Timmie89
    Participant

Hello everybady,

First of all, i’m not very good in writing english so i hope you can understand my problem.

If i stop a train somewhere on a track and i exdently click the screen from the train away. Than i cannot click on that train again. I have to go to screen where the routes are, and there i have to find that train and lett i drive or thurn it again. So my question is… Do i something stupid or is this a problem of the game or only my game?

LB
    Participant

This is a game problem. It happens whenever you add, remove or change a track or road next to a vehicle. The vehicle will “teleport” to a different spot nearby. If you changed the track while in pause mode, the train will still teleport but it will still appear to be in the same position. When you click on it, it’s not really there so the game won’t recognise that you clicked on it.

You’ll need to turn off pause for a few seconds so that the graphics can update to where the train teleported to. You can click on it again after that happens.

If you want to avoid this, try to keep your vehicles at least one whole track or road segment away from the segment you are about to change. This also includes laying tram tracks on roads.

I hope this helps.

stevendshen
    Participant

you can always select the vehicle in the line menu or the vehicle menue

Timmie89
    Participant

thanks for the reaction’s

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.