Loading saved games leads to fatal crash!

Home Forums Support Loading saved games leads to fatal crash!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Oreren_ACE
    Participant

It seems that every time i load any save the game crashes, and sometimes it requires a hard restart. I’m not to upset about the game crashing, i fully understand its still early days for TrainFever, and so far i have to say i love the game. But i am somewhat upset that I’ve lost some epic maps i put a lot of time into.  Now is this something i can fix or is it a known issue?

Thank you for your time.

mikael

What OS do you have?

What’s your steam display name?
    (Searchable on this site: http://steamcommunity.com/search/?text=mikael&x=0&y=0 )

Oreren_ACE
    Participant

My OS is windows 7, 64bit. Steam display name is Oreren.

mikael

Does it crash just by loading the game?

You’re not doing anything after that? It looks like it crashes, when building a particular street.

Could you provide us a Savegame that crashes?

Oreren_ACE
    Participant

Every saved game i currently have, including auto-saves result in a crash, and how would i provide you wish a saved game? 😮 if your after a specific saved game name “JJMetro” is the one that first crashed on me.  Ever since then any time i load a game it results in a crash.

Nekro
    Participant

Hi Oreren

Please upload one of your save game  (JJMetro) to skydrive, google drive, or similar and post the link here.

br Oliver

Oreren_ACE
    Participant
    Nekro
    Participant

np, i am here to help 🙂

Can confirm the save games crashes after loading – btw nice city 😀

Now mikael needs some time to check whats going wrong with your save game, so please be patient.

br Oliver

Oreren_ACE
    Participant

Thank you, yeah i was working towards my metropolis achievement on that save haha, lets hope i don’t have to start again.

mikael

We are able to load the game and even after two years the autosave was still working.

Do you still have this problem?
    If so, can you send us the Crash dump?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.