LoL bug, 270,234,242,243,234 B in debt

Home Forums General Discussion LoL bug, 270,234,242,243,234 B in debt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maj_Solo
    Participant

Started a new good map and was going to prepare the ground to make the perfect 100% planned city. So I started to stomp the ground by laying parellel tracks adding new on one side and removing on other side so to work my way forward and create perfect flat ground.

I was working with this and had some horse drawn cargo routes to support me economically. Then suddenly a black line appeared from the sky going straight into the soil. Oh great, graphics bug. I kept going but could not add another track. WTH? hmm, then I saw I was in debt by an incredible amount of money like 270,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx B ,  B is like billions? jeez.

This means the code still have bugs, and one part of code is overwriting memory used by other parts of the code. This is not a stable product this game.

gGeorg
    Participant

” Then suddenly  … in debt by an incredible amount of money like 270,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx B ,  B is like billions? jeez. This means the code still have bugs, and one part of code is overwriting memory”

This is exactly  what US government is always says.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by gGeorg.
    ap11
    Participant

It’s happened to me before.  I was running a tunnel underneath a coal mine when it happened.

Person012345
    Participant

It’s not a bug, Anton Purisima sued you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.