Losing interest in this game

Home Forums General Discussion Losing interest in this game

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    Kiwi-NZ
    Participant

With Tutorials and so on I told this many times, however “crossmr” is like the 3 apes, not looking not hearing and not speaking. OK speaking is just one part what he is doing. For nearly every thing there is a solution people need just listen to it.

crossmr
    Participant

With Tutorials and so on I told this many times, however “crossmr” is like the 3 apes, not looking not hearing and not speaking. OK speaking is just one part what he is doing. For nearly every thing there is a solution people need just listen to it.

That would be more likely to be you.

I’ve listed many things which there are zero work arounds for. There are also plenty of things where the work arounds are ridiculous. The problem is your head is so far up the devs backside you can neither hear, nor speak, nor see.

Tossi
    Participant

It’s not a customers job to have to watch hundreds of videos for a $35 purchase. Instead they should release a quality product. I doubt a single video showed you the problem of passengers not exiting trains at the end of the line because of bad pathfinding.

They specifically talked about multiple switching methods used for dynamic switching and even sent that around after release, yet it’s nowhere in the game.

Stop trying to blame the customers for an incompetent dev. They’re not going to take you out for pizza for defending them on the forum.

So now you are saying you wouldn’t listen to information about the game before buying no matter if it was provided because that’s not your job. You, sir, have become ignorant hater. As I see it developers do as much as a small team can do and it looks like they will keep doing it. Game is not ideal but it is playable and enjoyable and it keeps getting improved.

crossmr
    Participant

So now you are saying you wouldn’t listen to information about the game before buying no matter if it was provided because that’s not your job. You, sir, have become ignorant hater. As I see it developers do as much as a small team can do and it looks like they will keep doing it. Game is not ideal but it is playable and enjoyable and it keeps getting improved.

Ah, another attempt at intentionally misleading statements. I listen to information. I listened to the information that described two switching methods used for dynamic platform and track handling. But that’s not in the game is it? I said that it’s not the consumers job to go through that AMOUNT of information in order to make their purchase. If I have to watch 57 different videos on youtube in order to learn everything I can about the product before buying it, that’s excessive. The devs chose to release a broken game in a poor state with not all the talked about features. They’ve been MIA on the forums since then and have left nothing but pathetic little fanboys to sing their praises. if they can’t even bother to defend themselves and their actions, do you think it’s a really good idea to jump in on their side?

Tossi
    Participant

Ah, another attempt at intentionally misleading statements. I listen to information. I listened to the information that described two switching methods used for dynamic platform and track handling. But that’s not in the game is it? I said that it’s not the consumers job to go through that AMOUNT of information in order to make their purchase. If I have to watch 57 different videos on youtube in order to learn everything I can about the product before buying it, that’s excessive. The devs chose to release a broken game in a poor state with not all the talked about features. They’ve been MIA on the forums since then and have left nothing but pathetic little fanboys to sing their praises. if they can’t even bother to defend themselves and their actions, do you think it’s a really good idea to jump in on their side?

They are not MIA. There are many posts in support forum where they help people solve their technical problems. Also patches are comming so we know they were working on the game. They also wrote in patch news that they aknowledge the issues people have with the game and will work on fixing them after they make game stable enough. I would rather like them work on the game than talk to the likes of you as that would be wasted time in my opinion. As I have some time to waste I may keep talking.

crossmr
    Participant

Also patches are comming

The sun is also dying out. I’m not sure which will arrive first.

Tossi
    Participant

The sun is also dying out. I’m not sure which will arrive first.

Yeah there were no patches so far. Pfff… troll.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Tossi.
    trainzeiro
    Participant

Hei guys! This is not a game for broken brains. If you like to think, then this is a good game. But if you do not, please go to push button somewhere else.

Partyschreck
    Participant

If you like to think, then this is a good game.

It´s the opposite. If you discover, which tactics and game mechanics will bring you most money, you will hate the game.

Didn´t you post the same text earlier ? Maybe you should rename your account to Zerobrain.

trainzeiro
    Participant

Yes, good idea.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lol. Yeah as costumer you should do some research, so you cant complain that you bought GTA when you wanted to buy a race game. This is 90% of the costumers, the other 10% will also read a review. But normal people are not gonna look hours and hours of beta video’s to determine if they’re gonna buy a game. If you watch beta videos it’s mostly out of interest for the game when you already decided to buy it.

So if elements which are on the back of the game cover are not included you have right to complain. But most people here are discussing TF instead of complaining. Nobody asked his money back, or wrote angry posts full of capslock only to say that TF sucks. So stick your head a little further but please start your own topic where you describe all the excellent features and how you love it to replace all old vehicles manually.

Hei guys! This is not a game for broken brains. If you like to think, then this is a good game. But if you do not, please go to push button somewhere else.

Sure, you never went out of town because the travelling time was longer than 20 minutes? Sure….

For placing signal’s you need to think logically. To make a effective transit/cargo network you should do the opposite and only make point to point connections. The economy is totally broken.

tomtom
    Participant

Well at 126 hours in, I can safely say, I really am not losing interest. The game may have bugs, missing features and not so well implemented features, but it is somehow (for me at least), far greater than the sum of it’s parts. For £20 (about 16 pence/hour), this feels like great entertainment to me.

My current project is avoiding creating super cities (by not tram-tracking everything) and creating sectors of the map that contain 3-4 cities which can not leave their sector by road. These medium cities then feed the traffic into a central hub which has the train station.

Partyschreck
    Participant

The town with the train station.

That sounds really nice.
    Thank you, that you reminded me, why I´m playing Simutrans and never Train Fever again.

Mike
    Participant

Congrats homies, I think this thread is now the biggest on the forum 😀

Timbo
    Participant

Hehe

The I love this game / I hate this game threads are always the most  provoking. Everyone wants their say.

And they usually  descend into a quagmire of flames. This one seems to be going the same way. :/

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 174 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.