Missing Update

Home Forums General Discussion Missing Update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    FelixHill
    Participant

Looking through old updates I noticed that ther’s a missing topic that Dev should have showed us…
    Given that Train Fever is going to be released soon, I’ll post the “missing update”, so I hope Dev could make a final preview to show us those details and to show how the game looks at the final stage =)

In a future update we will go into more details and we will also present the respective buildings (residential, commercial, industrial, leisure, mines and refineries).

I know I’ve got a terrible english, but I hope that it’s clear what I would like to say=)

Morat
    Participant

They also said that there would be more information about signalling but that’s not come out either.

Goemoe
    Participant

It seems what’s missing most is time to get the beta polished before release day 😉  The game will become gold any day now to reach the shelves in time.

fcsaba
    Participant

Although it would have been nice to publish some information before the release…

I know these guys focus on the development, which is quite understandable, however their non-existent relation with the community is a bit worrying.

mikael

We’re sorry about the small amount of news in the past weeks. The reason for this is simply that there is a lot of work here 😉 we need to finish development!

In exchange to the missing updates we just allowed the beta testers to show their impressions of Train Fever. That means there is no more NDA now and all testers can publish videos etc. 

Some beta tester videos already explained a lot of the mechanics from Train Fever. You’re free to ask them any question, most likely they’re willing to answer you anything.

Please keep in mind that we’re a small team working on the game, and also keeping up with the community. The community means a lot to us and we want to thank all for supporting us.

Morat
    Participant

Awesome news Mikael, glad to see you’re hard at work on the game but also recognise that the community can help market the game for you.

If this game isn’t a huge success it will be a travesty.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.