[MOD][Pack] Deutsche Bahn Set (v1.4)

Home Forums Modding [MOD][Pack] Deutsche Bahn Set (v1.4)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    javanockzik
    Participant

Deutsche Bahn Set (v1.4.1)
    Contains Class 146 in DB Livery, Class 185 in DB Railion Livery and repainted Re 450 carriages into DB Regio Livery.

Images
    Larger Image (1920×1080)

Download
    Train-Fever.net

Installation
    Use TFMM (Train Fever Mod Manager) or install manually by extracting the .zip to your Train Fever directory.

javanockzik
    Participant

If you have downloaded this file before the time this reply was made you might want to re-download it. It was 5AM, I was tired and I accidentally left out some files that meant it didn’t work lol.

Jonathan078NL
    Participant

Hey javanockzik,

This way you can duplicate the original class 185 and let the original class 185 intact, hope you can do this too with the Nederlandse Spoorwegen Class 186.

>The mod will replace the ingame textures, I haven’t figured out how to duplicate vehicles yet, to make them additional to the current ingame content.

You can make duplicate of in-game vehicle following this steps:

1. Duplicate vehicle tga texture under res\textures\models\vehicle;
    2. Duplicate vehicle mtl files under res\models\material\vehicle, change params.map_color_reflect.fileName to your tga texture file name;
    3. Duplicate vehicle msh files under res\models\mesh\vehicle, change subMeshes.materials to your mtl file name;
    4. Duplicate vehicle mdl file under res\models\model\vehicle, change appropriate lods.children.id to your msh file name;
    5. Duplicate vehicle tga icons under res\textures\ui\models\vehicle and res\textures\ui\models_small\vehicle (name must match with mdl).

Than you can change duplicated icons, textures and configs (vehicle name, cost, etc) and it not affect original vehicle:

(On this screenshot I’m forgot to duplicate icon)

javanockzik
    Participant

Huh? The Class 186 Nederlandse Spoorwegen and this Class 185 are separate. It leaves the original white Class 185 in-tact. Same goes for all of the carriage repaints.

javanockzik
    Participant

Jonathan078NL
    Participant

@javanockzik

Could you also adjust the specs of the class 186 NS and the DB Class 186/186? This model is first built in 2006 instead of 2000 and has more power then the Class 185. The Class 186 (TRAXX F140 MS2) was first available in 2006, the dutch NS version was just delivered first in 2014 (a couple of weeks ago).

Class 186 NS / NS E 186 (Bombardier TRAXX F140 MS2) specs:

Topspeed            : 160 km/u (upgradable)

Power                   : 5.600 kW (instead of 4200 kW)

Tractive Effort : 300 kN      (instead of 280 kN)

Weight:                : 85,0 ton   (instead of 84)

Build year           : 2006         (NS livery first received in 2014 instead of 2000)

Year available  : NS livery first received in 2014 (instead of 2000)

Details in Dutch:

De TRAXX F140 MS2 is een elektrische meerspanningslocomotief uit de Bombardier TRAXX-familie. De locomotieven zijn geschikt voor alle vier in Europa voorkomende bovenleidingspanningen. Dit type is een doorontwikkeling van de TRAXX F140 MS en is in België bekend als reeks 28, in Nederland als NS Hispeed 186 en in Duitsland als Baureihe 186.

De Britse leasemaatschappij Angel Trains, tegenwoordig bekend als Alpha Trains, was de eerste operator die 35 locomotieven van dit type bestelde. De locomotieven zijn in gebruik bij verschillende Europese spoorwegondernemingen, zowel in goederen- als reizigersverkeer.

De serie bestaat uit drie subreeksen: de E186 101 tot E186 110 (10 locs), geschikt voor Duitsland, Oostenrijk, Italië, Zwitserland en Nederland; de E186 111 tot E186 125 (15 locs), geschikt voor Duitsland, Oostenrijk, België en Nederland; en de E186 126 tot E186 135 (10 locs), geschikt voor Duitsland, Oostenrijk en Polen. Van de 15 locomotieven van de tweede subreeks (111-125) worden er twaalf verhuurd aan NS Hispeed voor inzet op de HSL-Zuid

Angel Trains bestelde daarna nog meer locomotieven van deze reeks, met een totaal van 105, waarvan 40 locomotieven bijkomend worden verhuurd aan de NMBS, die ze gebruikt in de goederendienst. Bombardier kreeg verder nog bestellingen van CB Rail (35 locs), Euro Cargo Rail (20 locs), BLS (10 locs) en Veolia Transport (9 locs). Ook ITL Benelux heeft 4 van deze locomotieven in operationele dienst rijden. Het voordeel van deze locomotieven is het geluid in de cabine, het grootste nadeel is de onbetrouwbaarheid van het geïnstalleerde beveiligingssysteem.

P.S.:

The specs of the German TRAXX  should be 2000 or adjusted with same stats as above with delivery date 2006:

DB  Baureihe 185 / Class 185 specs:

Build year         : 2000

Tractive effort: 280 kN

Power                : 4200 kW

Top speed        :160 km/h

Weight              : 84 ton

DB  Baureihe 186 / Class 186 specs:

Build year           : 2006

Top speed           : 160 km/u (upgradable)

Power                   : 5.600 kW  (instead of 4200 kW)

Tractive Effort : 300 kN       (instead of 280 kN)

Weight:                : 85,0 ton    (instead of 84)

I hope you can adjust the stats, then it’s 100% realistic. Great job with these perfect skins!!!!!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Jonathan078NL.
    javanockzik
    Participant

Ah OK just saw you were talking about the NS one I did. I have changed these those the 146 and 185 have different specs, I put them in a chart to be cited so if someone has a different view I’ll change them.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by javanockzik.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Modding’ is closed to new topics and replies.