Mods and achievements.

Home Forums General Discussion Mods and achievements.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chillybmf
    Participant

So i thought i’d try and get a few more achievements, so i deactivated all my mods an started a new game.
    Now no matter how many new games i start i still get the message that “achievements cannot be earned in this game because mods are or have been active.”

So what am i to do, delete and reinstall the game? Whats the point of having mods be easily installed and uninstalled if the game can’t or won’t recognize when they are deactivated!?

Anyone else seeing this or have input?

theultimateking1
    Participant

Yes, I have the exact same issue….. Started a game from scratch without any (activated mods in-game) mods, still I could not get any achievements.

Now with the new 5541/5565 updates it says the same message that you get (even though the game never had an activated mod).

vinkandoi
    Participant

Well I just realized it. I was playing a vanilla game just to get some achievements, but it says the same thing. Its unfortunate  that the Urban team are making such silly mistakes.

vinkandoi
    Participant

It seems that if you use both usa dlc and vanilla vehicles, you cannon earn achievements.

You can earn achivements after deactivating mods, if you either choose USA or Default region.

chillybmf
    Participant

Yup, i was playing with no mods but i had selected all in the trains tab. For achievements to work it must be vanilla europe or vanilla usa, no other erroneous settings.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.