Money mod?

Home Forums Modding Money mod?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    brunna
    Participant

Does anyone have a money (increase) mod? I want to build a map with unlimited money with big train stations ,etc…

(Sorry for my english)

pschlik
    Participant

There’s not a mod to give you money, but this mod makes everything free of cost, so you could still pretty much have unlimited money.

http://www.train-fever.com/forums/topic/mod-cost-mod-made-by-gwinda/

brunna
    Participant

Yes I use it but the bulldozer it isn’t free and ran out of money :/   I need a big money cheat 😛

KilrBe3
    Participant

Mmm.. Cheat Engine probably since its just Lua and SP game.

pschlik
    Participant

Well, the problem with demolishing buildings is that the cost isn’t defined in a .lua file. Infinite money would definitely have some advantages.

Matt
    Participant

Good enough workaround is to just make a money vehicle and let the money roll in.

If you dont know how or are too lazy to edit 3 values, here you go.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qd8i9j2c7co94qi/MoneyCheat.zip?dl=0

-Matt.

trainjunkie
    Participant

Haha nice was also thinking along the lines of a negative runing cost

KilrBe3
    Participant

@MattCan you explain what you edited and where for future modders? Maybe a guide 😉

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by KilrBe3.
    Matt
    Participant

Im hoping thats sarcasm lol 😀 Hey just in case for people that dont know what to be done.

KilrBe3
    Participant

Oh I know, I mean where the MDL files are and what you edited and the possibility for future Mod Makers. Anything to help expand the Modding Community! Wasn’t sarcasm 😉

Matt
    Participant

Ah alright. I thought you were being sarcastic since i did a really simple edit.

I just took a vehicle.mdl file and copied it. Changed the name and its values. Thats about it xD.

NightSparrow
    Participant

Best all train fever players I have found something much better then any you can find for to increase money in the game do you want to know let me know hahahaaa I can increase from 3000000 to easy to 100000000 till I hear

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Modding’ is closed to new topics and replies.