Museum line

Home Forums General Discussion Museum line

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    splifsend
    Participant

Is the museum line bugged?

Its the only achievement I have left and I have tried twice to get it, but its not updating for me, after failing the first time I thought maybe it must include trams.. so I tried again and still nothing 🙁

dj_jay_smith
    Participant

Yes there is a bug here, I reported this in the bugs section.

You need all passenger & goods vehicles to get the achievement.  It took me multiple attempts to get this.

I’m not sure if you need trams or not, but I got it with trams & buses & trucks.

splifsend
    Participant

ok thanks mate… I’m trying again, this time with buses trams and cargo.. I should be done later so i’ll let you know

splifsend
    Participant

🙁 failed again  .. I give up

dj_jay_smith
    Participant

Keep trying.  many times I ‘missed’ a vehicle and then it was all messed up.

In the end what I done was;

• Create a line in a town on the edge of the map.
    • Assigned only buses & trams to the line. (no trucks, kept them in the garage)
    • Left the town alone so that this line was isolated from the network (and losing money)
    • I purchased at least 2 of every vehicle.  Just to make sure that I did have every one.
    • You also need to be obsessive when new vehicles are released to make sure you purchase them ASAP.
    • Then, when the last bus is released I made sure that I had trams & busses running on my line, (no gaps in the tram line!) then I added al the trucks I had in the garage.
    splifsend
    Participant

ok I got it thanks mate.. after 4 tries.. I got it when I put all my cargo trucks on the bus line (set line all) I’m at 100% now.. time to mod it like crazy 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.