My city (hard)

Home Forums General Discussion My city (hard)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kaizan
    Participant

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=315161925

Finally made a huge city, so proud of this….and of all things it was when i was doing hard mode xD

Yeol
    Participant

Congratulation! Your city looks great, especially on hard mode! How many residenses?

Kaizan
    Participant

It was at 1030, but had 1300 jobs and leisure before I saved and logged out for tonight ^_^

Yeol
    Participant

Fantastic! I’m at 750 residences, also on hard mode (the year 1950). So no where near what you managed! Great job!

totche
    Participant

Hello,

I will like to see a screen with lines, of curiosity.

Mordeth65
    Participant

That is a nice looking road layout to mate!!!   Damn you!!  Now I have to restart again to try and have mine look as good!!    🙂

Neldot
    Participant

Congratulations! What a beautiful growing city.

In my game, after many attempts, i finally managed to reach 1500 population in hard mode, in 1930 or so (starting in 1850).

My method was to build a lot of tram lines (and at least a line trasporting the needed goods).

In that city I had only two train lines (one for passengers and one for cargo), but at least five tram lines and two bus lines.

Sadly, in that game, I was bankrupt in 1950, before reaching 2000 pops (I was near), because I built another two railway lines and went in deep red (while my tram lines where struggling with heavy traffic). The railways in hard mode are hardly profitable…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.