need medium & large buses that carry more passengers

Home Forums Modding need medium & large buses that carry more passengers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Maetel
    Participant

hello  to all mod makers

we need 2 types of new buses 1 medium that carry 60 to 70 passengers

2 larger bus that can carry 80 to 120 passengers  the bus after 2000

only carry’s 18 passengers at a time  in my game I had to put 9 of this type bus on one  bus route

• This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Maetel.
    jorgenRe
    Participant

You could by just copy pasteing the .lua file for the longest bus then edit it to have it carry more passengers

Maetel
    Participant

I do not know how to do that

jorgenRe
    Participant

Which is why ive been planning a new mod for train fever that adds upgraded trains, buses etc. Ofcourse without new models cuz whe can’t do so yet without hacking it in ive heard some tryeing.

Atleast i want to make a simple mod that adds new types of vehicles that have higher power, less maintenance, more efficient capacity(yes it may seem unrealistic at first, but then it its not, take a search about those seats which are planned to be put on planes which have people to stand nearly straight up instead of sitting! ) And more 😉

Haribo112
    Participant

Like this would be nice 😀

Bus

leew
    Participant

I’d like to see a Double decker, maybe a Routemaster in the game 🙂  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Routemaster

Maicom MR
    Participant

Hello everyone, I’m making a modpack with a lot of buses(Vehicles from south America), I Will realease to beta on fewdays.

you can find the page of my mod HERE.

I plan to add the BRTS (Brazilian long urban bus) to the mod, but first I’m creating road.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by Maicom MR.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Modding’ is closed to new topics and replies.