New (Build 4414) update released.

Home Forums General Discussion New (Build 4414) update released.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Emeg
    Participant

Thanks to the developers for their good support, and for the Dutch translation 🙂

Voor de Nederlandstalige gamers, Als je het spel deïnstalleert en vervolgens weer installeert dan ontvang je via Steam de Nederlandstalige game versie.

Klinn
    Participant

The track upgrade tool is great. Even better, it works for station tracks too!

Now my express can zip through a station at 200 kph and scare the beejesus out of people. 😉 Thanks for your hard work supporting this game.

Edit: There seems to be an additional semi-hidden achievement in Steam too.

Bastargre
    Participant

@Klinn what do you mean?

jorgenRe
    Participant

That hidden achievment is probably the one that atm only is given to Ola Haldor and that other person who made that shinkasen train 😉

Atleast its given because of exceptional modding abilities.

Kekoas
    Participant

I hope it’s not a one off achievement. That’s not how achievements work, as you’ll never be able to get 100%. I’ll be a little upset if I see 39/40 achievement progress and nothing I can do to max it.

stuff196604
    Participant

I don’t see the track upgrade can someone explain this. I looked at the track and click on it but do not see how the upgrade works

Klinn
    Participant

Look under the electrification icon. Besides the usual tool for electrifying train lines, there’s an upgrade track tool there. Select it, then click on the track you want to upgrade to high speed.

Tattoo
    Participant

I hope it’s not a one off achievement. That’s not how achievements work, as you’ll never be able to get 100%. I’ll be a little upset if I see 39/40 achievement progress and nothing I can do to max it.

I agree there should not be one achievement that can’t be got. That would be stupid imo.

Person012345
    Participant

I really hope it’s a one off achievement.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

it looks like the game recalculates the routes when upgrading a piece of track to highspeed. This is really annoying because I have to wait before I can upgrade another piece of track…

-RF-

Enzojz
    Participant

Nothing said

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Enzojz.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Enzojz.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.