New video, from beta (german only)

Home Forums General Discussion New video, from beta (german only)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    olahaldor
    Participant

vinkandoi
    Participant

Superb,

But the frame rates were dropping occationally. I hope the final version is optimized.

Also the map looked empty, (lack of varierties on ground).

Otherwise, everything looks just awesome.

Already pre ordered, waiting desperately for 9th september

N3o8z
    Participant

Danke für das tolle Video. Da ich auch zu denen gehöre die mit Transport Tycoon und Co angefangen haben und ich den Fortschritt in Transport Gigant echt klasse fand, freue ich mich umso mehr – wie du es beschrieben hast – auf eine freie Streckengestaltung und Leben in den Straßen der Staedte. 😉

olahaldor
    Participant

For all we know, the framerate of the recording may be locked to 30fps while the game in fact ran at 60fps.

Goemoe
    Participant

Great video, thanks. I missed the characters in the game setup. Have they been skipped or did they just not appear in the video?

hert
    Participant

Nice to watch the vehicles driving around.  Super excited to get my hands on release.

Tug
    Participant

Thanks a lot for the video, now I am jonesing to play this game even more!  I really needed that. 😛

Tug
    Participant

Woops double clicked the Submit button

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Tug.
    NeighborKid
    Participant

I still wish the train depot was a round house..  but it did look very nice.  How large are the maps?

Maetel
    Participant

I have already pre-order it and paid for it also but would like to play demo before the game comes out

FelixHill
    Participant

Thanks for the video!
    Unfortunately I don’t understand German =/

So,one of the questions that I have it’s about bus: In the beta version they run without waiting for the other one reach the next stop.I know that timetables there won’t be on this game, but how frequency is regulated?I would really hate to have all the busses/trams and trains jammed…someone can explain me this thing?

Goemoe
    Participant

They have a calculated frequency at which each of the busses drives from station to station. As long as that frequency is not reached, the busses wait for some extra time at each stop. As you can see in the video, they left the depot together and gathered more and more space between each other.

FelixHill
    Participant

Tanks Goemoe!
    It’s a bit more clear, but i still don’t understand why they have done this choice instead a realistic one.
    In my opinion in the way of the video we have a small waiting time between first bus and the last one, but once this one leaves the station then passengers have to wait for a long time before the first bus reach again the station,so the game it will be like CIM1 where there was the same proplem.
    If the frequency was calculated on the amount of available vehicles and the length of the path we would have been a sort of timetable with passages adjusted according to the player’s choices!

If someone from Urban Team could reply it would be nice!
    (my english it’s so terrible,hope you understand what i mean!)

tomtom
    Participant

I looked at a bit of the video and it is looking good. A terrible shame that this sort of thing is not being pushed out to English speaking game sites.

Maetel
    Participant

it is a great video and I can not wait  for the game next month

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.