No free seats achievement

Home Forums General Discussion No free seats achievement

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dj_jay_smith
    Participant

Hi all,

So I have got most achievements and am slowly finishing the rest, but I just can’t get enough passengers on a single route to get the “No free seats” achievement.

So any tips how to do this?

I also can’t get the TGV to pay off.  No matter if I do short, medium, or very long runs, with low or high frequency I just can’t get it to pay off

Jason

red
    Participant

The running cost of modern trains is ridiculously high.

Rysi
    Participant

I took this achievement due to an accident. I had a large city (population around 1000) and a line connecting it point to point to a neighbouring city with two trains, frequency 3 min. Once my trains got stuck and the station was overflowing with waiting passengers. I waited a little till there were exactly 200 passengers waiting, bought a train large enough (actually it didn’t fit in the medium sized station, but that was no problem), sent it for the passengers, took the achievement, took the passengers to the neighbouring city, got a huge amount of money and sold the train 🙂

Tossi
    Participant

To make TGV pay off connect two big faraway cities and after some time it should start paying off. Of course the line needs to be straight enough to let TGV speed up as much as it can. Also just one train on a line is usually enough in such a case. It can also take some time for it to start getting used by passengers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.