noob questions

Home Forums General Discussion noob questions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

ok, so i get the basics of this game, need help with..

1. do i get paid by speed or distant traveled or both?

2. how do people decided where they need to go, is it random or is there a reason for there travels?

3. how many cars can i put on a train?

4. can i upgrade my stations to have more tracks or do i need to destroy the old one and build a whole new one?

5. i am building tracks now with a speed limit of 75, how will i upgrade those tracks when i get faster trains?

more to come, thanks so much guys…

slo

gcampono
    Participant

1. I think it is only distance (euclidean distance, not actual distance travelled… so it is better to have straight than curvy lines )

2. I think people choose randomly four destination: 1 residential, 1 leisure, 1 work, 1 commercial and travel back and forth between residential and the other… e.g. R–>L–>R–>W–>R–>C–>… I’m not sure if after one cycle all destination LWC destination are redrawn.

3 No idea… can we put cars on trains ??? If you mean waggons, you can put as many as you want, but speed and acceleration decrease because of the added weight. In addition you should not have trains longer than station.

4. Alas you need to destroy the station !!! We asked developers many times to fix this, but they did not.

5. You can upgrade at a certain time with high speed lines, but if the limit depends on curvatures the only way you can upgrade your lines is by rebuilding them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

* In addition you should not have trains longer than station.

I have trains longer than station – it works.

Anonymous
    Inactive

SanditeChief
    Participant

I’m just going to say that you don’t have to rebuild your lines to upgrade them unless you want a straighter line. Upgrading the lines to faster limits is easy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.