Pinball – Ding ding no tilt

Home Forums Support Pinball – Ding ding no tilt

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    GB61
    Participant

I am a big fan of Locomotion so am really looking forward to getting stuck in to Train Fever.  I have a small problem when it comes to tilting the world view – I cant.  The middle mouse button (which in my case is the wheel) has no effect at all to the view. All the view movements have key functions and I am only guess here that page up/down keys are meant to tilt the view.  Well if they are they have no effect either!  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Azrael
    Participant

The question might sound silly, but you’re pushing the middle mouse button down and holding it to do it, not scrolling with it, don’t you?

GB61
    Participant

Hi Azreal, I have a Logitech Marathon Mouse M705 the middle mouse button is the wheel which as well as being able to hold it down it has as side to side function. I have tried holding the wheel down and holding the wheel down and tilting the wheel but no luck.  Is there tilt keys similar the w s a d q e keys for other movements?

Stevo
    Participant

I have a Microsoft mouse with the same phenomena and it turns out that the middle mouse button on my Ms mouse in fact isn’t a normal middle mouse button. By default in at least Windows 8 it’s used to open a view of currently running windows, much like Alt+Tab in windows environment, however in TF this function is blocked. When I connected a normal mouse without any special functions it worked fine in TF.

So check what happens with a middle mouse button click in Windows to see that there isn’t any special things programmed on it.

RickD
    Participant

OP – I had the same issue with my logitech mouse, in the Mouse software it was set to act as a zoom. I changed it to middle button and it fixed the issue

GB61
    Participant

Thanks everyone ……..  RickD hit the nail on the head……  Wheel set to zoom not as middle button.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.