Pre-purchase up on Steam

Home Forums General Discussion Pre-purchase up on Steam

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    olahaldor
    Participant

€24,99 on Steam. Pre-purchase available now, and unlocks September 5.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/304730/

FelixHill
    Participant

I’m so excited!! Just bought my own copy!

rorovant
    Participant

Just bought my copy too !!

Tug
    Participant

Instantly upon reading this I bought it!  Excited!

GeorgeFullbride
    Participant

Gekauft!!

Chelmi
    Participant

Just bought it ! Can’t wait to play !!!!

tomtom
    Participant

Just pre-ordered.

My main reason for getting it is that I just love to have my own trains running around. I have always felt them such majestic machines. After that, you hope and pray that there is a decent game underneath.

We shall see!

hert
    Participant

Sweet got mine from the Humble Bundle store. When and how do we claim our pre-order bonuses? Cant wait to listen to the soundtrack. It sounds really cool.

RRTFan
    Participant

I prepurchased this game on Steam. Looking forward to this!

N3o8z
    Participant

So, gerade eben gekauft – die Previews sehen echt super aus. Freue mich riesig auf das Game.

Azg
    Participant

Has just bought the game on Steam. There is a 10% discount. I hope that the game will be at least good. Now I can not wait for the launch of the game.

Pozdrowienia z Polski.

Boadim
    Participant

Hi,

was ist den in der Retail-Version von Amazon den drinne? Hoffentlich nicht nur nen Code zum Downloaden oder so…

Ausser einer DVD wäre auch nen gedrucktes Handbuch und eventuell nen paar andere Übersichtskarten toll. (Hatte Rondomedia ja auch bei Der Planer 5… aber das Spiel war ja der totale Reinfall)

Schade das es keine Limited Edition gibt… da wäre nen Zusammenarbeit mit Märklin (wäre von der Schweiz nichtmal soweit gewesen) vielleicht toll gewesen.

Ein wenig bin ich betrübt, das das Spiel über Steam aktiviert werden muss… eigentlich kein Fan davon, aber bei Euch werde ich mal ne Ausnahme machen um eure Arbeit zu unterstützen

vinkandoi
    Participant

Got my pre order too. Although I exprected pre order to have some extra locos and rolling stocks

Devilbloody
    Participant

Pre-ordering on Steam we are going to recieve the sountrack and the poster, no?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.