Price

Home Forums General Discussion Price

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ILikeTrains
    Participant

Dear developers,

I know this might sound as an unusual question this early in the development, but I would like to know, roughly, what the final price at the release could be like and if there will be any kind of bonus on pre-order, such as closed-beta access or the first DLC for free.

Moreover, are DLCs going to be massive and expensive works (as some of Train Simulator’s DLC) or little and cheap addition (such as Cities in Motions vehicles packs)?

Thank you and keep up with the excellent work 🙂

mikael

Good morning,

The final price at the release is going to be 25€. We’re going to announce the pre-order conditions later this year, sign up for the newsletter to get the news as soon as possible.

The closed beta is going to be for a selected group of people only.

The DLCs will include new content like more vehicles, variable environments and additional gameplay additions.

Axel Springer
    Participant

Hello,

what can i do to be one of the selected group of people? Is it only for developer, magazine?

Maybe: I love Switzerland and Toblerone 🙂

ILikeTrains
    Participant

Thank you very much for the reply 🙂

@Axel: I guess they’ll tell us later how to become a beta tester! But generally they choose a group of people either randomly or by selecting them according to some characteristics (e.g.: how many ours can you play in a week, what is your experience with Transport Tycoon and similar games etc.)

Zulnex
    Participant

Thank you very much Mikael for the information regarding price and DLCs. 🙂

Looking forward to the release very much and keep up the excellent work developers!

basil
    Urban Games Team

Details on how to join the closed beta test will be announced at a later point in time.

The closed beta is planned for Q1 2014.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.