USA DLC nicht auswählbar

Home Forums Support USA DLC nicht auswählbar

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DennisAMD
    Participant

Howdy,

ich habe das Forum durchforstet, auf mein Problem aber keine Antwort gefunden, daher hier mal die Problemschilderung:

Ich benutze die Steam Version von Train Fever und habe alle Updates installiert. Auch Windows und GraKa-Treiber (AMD) befinden sich auf dem neuesten Stand. Wenn ich eine neue Karte erstelle, kann ich den USA DLC nicht auswählen. Europa ist standardmäßig aktiviert und ich kann “benutzerdefiniert” anwählen, den DLC jedoch nicht. Auch in den separaten Einstellungen kann ich nur “europäisch” auswählen. Ich habe das Spiel einmal de- und reinstalliert, jedoch ohne Erfolg. Hat irgendjemand Tipps, wie ich den DLC zum laufen bringen kann?

– DennisAMD

Lowell
    Participant

You have to click on the pictures of the USA, Europe or Custom at the top, then Basic and Advanced you click on those words. In Advanced you can see what Mods you may have installed and activate them.

DennisAMD
    Participant

Hi Lowell,

Thanks for your reply but that is exactly my problem. I cannot select the picture for the USA DLC, only for Europe or the gears on the right. All other items are selectable, only the USA DLC won’t work. Any other suggestions?

Skiwee
    Participant

Is the DLC installed?
    you’ll need to turn it on. In your games Library or Game-properties.

DennisAMD
    Participant

Skiwee, you’re a genius! Indeed, I assumed that the DLC would be downloaded and installed automatically. Once you gave me the hint, I realized that the DLC had to be selected and installed manually. Thanks for the tip!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.