production

Home Forums General Discussion production

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dmitry
    Participant

what determines the production of coal, wood, ore, oil and goods?
    I noticed that in the beginning of the game production rises quite rapidly and my train does not have time to collect all. but after 1900 production is sharply reduced. though the train in the same composition goes non-stop in a circle.

bencze
    Participant

Demand.

This never happened to me, you’re missing something.

Dmitry
    Participant

influx of passengers is steadily increasing. but the production of raw materials is constantly decreasing.

now the production of goods from ore and coal has stopped completely.

Mordeth65
    Participant

You have to look over the whole map.    An oil refinery that is auto producing could be faster.     What determines output is, a willing partner to receive the goods.    For instance..

Steel Mill – Iron Mine-Coal Mine.     This chain can produce up to 400 Tons of goods.     Depending on how may cities it is shipping to determines the output.       For instance…     City A  needs  45 Goods,  City B needs 37 Goods, City C needs 55 goods.      So, you have those 3 cities hooked to steel mill.    They can take up 137 Goods.     That means the max output of that factory will be 200, until you have more outlets for the goods.

Now, as the game progress’s the auto chains can interfere with your shipping.   If the roads can get the freight there faster.    I suspect this is your issue, look at all of the auto chains.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.