prussian KPEV pack

Home Forums Modding prussian KPEV pack

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Fineraftmovies
    Participant

I’m making the KPEV mod pack. Very soon will the first picture appear.

Fineraftmovies
    Participant

I have a big problem. Everything is going rigt, and then, I want to purchase my waggon. Then, my train-fever chrashs. If someone could help me the pack will soon be online.

Yeol
    Participant

I can’t help with the modding, but I’m looking forward to the KPEV mod pack. Belgian railways received 3000+ KPEV locomotives in 1918. So for Belgian Train Fever fans also very interesting to have them!

SpoorObjecten
    Participant

Make sure the TGA is not compressed

Fineraftmovies
    Participant

No, I find the problem. Stupid I. I made a mistake on the .msh file. Very soon I will make the first movie. Not now because I need to edit some waggons. The only thing I need to know now is how I can make my own models in 3D max. So if someone could make a tutourial I will thank him. Maybe today I will make my first video of the WW1 mod. It wil contain a boxcar, a WW1 truck and a medic waggon (redcross) also a redcross truck. Stay updated.

Fineraftmovies
    Participant

The first waggonanother one

Fineraftmovies
    Participant

Better one

Fineraftmovies
    Participant

sorry, I’ve a big screen.

Fineraftmovies
    Participant

here is the link: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-A8uI0Wl_Hlo/VBmd61t9F_I/AAAAAAAAAAo/P5p_z99VnC0/w1460-h821-no/TrainFever%2B2014-09-17%2B16-43-48-232.png

Yeol
    Participant

Looking good! Very similar to the already existing coaches (the first available), but it’s the first step. I’m looking forward to the next models of the pack. What models did you have in mind?

Fineraftmovies
    Participant

I’m not sure yet. My focus goes now to the WW1 pack. I wil release soon some pictures. I’m trying meanwhile to learn how to make mods. I don’t know how the controlls are so there isn’t yet something new. But if I learn it, you will get some new trains and trucks. The German truck is ready. Today you will see it.

Fineraftmovies
    Participant

There will be a small delay. I try to find the problem today.

Yeol
    Participant

Any progress? 🙂

Fineraftmovies
    Participant

I’m making progress, only school is mostly blocking my project, so I couldn’t make any things. The good news is that I know what goes wrong and I’m starting to learn making models. 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Modding’ is closed to new topics and replies.