Really enjoying the game

Home Forums General Discussion Really enjoying the game

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    philbill
    Participant

Reminds me of an updated and much better looking trains and trucks tycoon. I find myself at the moment just watching the trains instead of getting on with earning money. Yes there are some features it needs but I have every faith you guys will deliver them. For a small independent company I say well done guys 🙂 well worth the £20.

Phil

Tug
    Participant

I too get lost in watching my vehicles sometimes.  Let us not forget, though, that money is the most important thing in the world, including virtual money!  Get that bank account rolling!

vinkandoi
    Participant

I am enjoying it too. This was like a dream come true. This is my first steam purchase

Cornughon
    Participant

I agree with all of the above, and the Trains & Trucks Tycoon comment 🙂

Yeol
    Participant

This is the best game I played in a long time. It’s a real challenge to get a rail network running (unbalanced game play, picky track laying, scattered interface,…) but I love it! I really hope the developers will continue to repair what’s wrong and add what’s missing, because this game has the potential to sit along the other great railway games (OTTD, RT2, …)

philbill
    Participant

Good to see others agree, and yes I am making money now, lots of it 🙂

thomasbk
    Participant

I would also like to add i enjoy the game very much. I, on the other hand “forget” to look at the animations, I need to make a mental note about that and do it more often.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.