[REL] All Bridges – No Pillars

Home Forums Modding [REL] All Bridges – No Pillars

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tattoo
    Participant

Hello,

Here are all 5 of the Rail Bridges with No Pillars. Sorry for taking so long to do these. These work just like the first bridge I made without pillars. They work best when built perpendicular to what you are going over.

I also did the Road Bridges with No Pillars. These also work best when built perpendicular to what you are going over. The road bridges are very hard to work and might not work in a lot of places. I did these and posted them for those who would want them and can use them. I tested them and they work but are hard to use.

These Bridge are not compatible with saved games. As before, you will have to rebuild the bridges in saved games.

I hope you all can use these and please inform me of any problems.

Tattoo

All Bridges – No Pillars

crossmr
    Participant

This is good, anyway to have like 1/2 the pillars or something? I mean..longer bridges should have pillars just not anywhere near the amount they have now

Tattoo
    Participant

I agree but the pillar width is hard coded into the .exe and can’t be changed. Believe me, I tried many things and they were always the same. They don’t work great but when they do, they can be helpful.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Modding’ is closed to new topics and replies.