[REL] Steel Bridge – No Pillars

Home Forums Modding [REL] Steel Bridge – No Pillars

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tattoo
    Participant

Here is the Steel Bridge with no pillars. This should help to go over wider obstacles. It’s kinda finicky tho where it doesn’t work all the time. It has problems when going over track that are on an angle but does work in many places.

In the images below, I went over a 12 track wide section to test this. In the first image, the Steel bridge will NOT work. But, in the second image, the ‘Steel bridge no pillars’ will work.

Try it out and let me know if it helps at all. If it helps and you want more, I can do the other bridges too.

EDIT: I forgot to remove the cost_mod entry from the .lau file and it crashed the game for some. I removed the info and reposted a v2 of the bridge. Sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused.

Here’s is the download link;

http://www.train-fever.net/filebase/index.php/Entry/284-REL-Steel-Bridge-No-Pillars/

vinkandoi
    Participant

HI

I installed it but it is not working

I used the mod manager and manual method too, but the bridge does not appear

plz help

dj_jay_smith
    Participant

I was still getting a pillar collision error when trying to build a double track bridge over a single track.

Tattoo
    Participant

HI

I installed it but it is not working

I used the mod manager and manual method too, but the bridge does not appear

plz help

It should have worked fine using mod manager. Without knowing exactly what you did, I have no idea what the problem is.

I was still getting a pillar collision error when trying to build a double track bridge over a single track

Yes, you will still get the error because the pillars are actually still there, they are just 0.0 so it goes over more places.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Modding’ is closed to new topics and replies.