Saved games?

Home Forums General Discussion Saved games?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    FrancoisH
    Participant

Hello there,

As I’m using 2 PC, I would like to know where are the saved games?

I searched AppData and ProgramData but no luck.

I searched My Documents and My Games without any luck as well.

Any suggestion?

Kind regards.

KilrBe3
    Participant

\Steam\userdata\<UR STEAM ID>\304730\local\save

FrancoisH
    Participant

Thank you so much. I didn’t thought about looking in steam datas.

Kind regards.

ralphjbr
    Participant

I cant find it in that folder is there anywhere else it might be.

Blokker_1999
    Participant

nope, all your save games are there. If you can’t find them, try searching your hard drive for the name of one of your ingame saves. The filename is the same as the name you see ingame appended with a .sav

ralphjbr
    Participant

Found it by searching. Thanks

louvenia
    Participant

In some cases, we cannot open a hard drive due to a hardware problem. There might be some mechanical error with the actuator arm. In this situation, you didn’t lose your data at all, but you just cannot find it due to this hard disk mechanical problem. However, data loss may also occur due to a software problem. If a file is fragmented, the information is stored in multiple clusters on the hard disk drive, and it will take more time for the computer to read it. Thus, it can make it easier if you can defrag your hard disk every week or month. You can use WiseRecovery to open or recover files. http://tiny.cc/f6hmrx. Download and install it, then perform a quick scan to see recoverable files and can restore them whenever in need.

zbynasek
    Participant

In warez versions is directory “[disc]:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\Steam\CODEX\304730\local\save”. I needed it when I bought steam version for copy savegames.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.