Savegame loading crashes the game

Home Forums Support Savegame loading crashes the game

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stru78
    Participant

Hi there

Yesterday i tried to start a savegame from last week. But the game crashed every time.

Then i startet a new one, played a couple (a lot) of hours. And now…. same thing. I try to start the savegame, then blackout and the game crash’s again.

Any ideas?

Mr.Anderson
    Participant

Hallo, ich habe das gleiche Problem seit heute. Es läd ein paar Sekunden normal mit Hintergrundmusik und dann gibt es einen blackout.

Mr.Anderson
    Participant

In english: I’ve got the exactly the same problem. Since today the game has a black out when a load a savegame

Mr.Anderson
    Participant

Wenn das Problem erstmal nicht behoben werden kann, möchte ich wenigstens zur vorherigen Version zurück. Jemand ne Idee?

SFG
    Participant

Einzige Idee die mir spontan einfällt ist deinstallieren und schauen ob Steam eine Version ohne Updates installiert…. meistens ist dies ja so………. wenn dem so ist update abbrechen und testen ob der Spielstand funktioniert…..automatische Updates aus ………und bis zum übernächsten Update warten ……….was besseres fällt mir nicht ein 🙂 ……….

Ok noch 1 Idee Spielstand jemand anderem schicken und probieren ob er es laden kann.

Gruß Markus

SFG
    Participant

Oh ok in english 🙂

1 Idea reinstall the game ……… turn Auto update off………. try to laod the savegame………. if it works wait for the nxt patch 🙂

2 Idea send the savefile someone else and let him try to laod it. If the savegame is corrupt …. start a new map 🙂

greetings Markus

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.