Serious Performance Issues

Home Forums Support Serious Performance Issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lacerion
    Participant

Hello,

I do experience a serious performance issues with the game. The game is literally unplayable due to the lags. In fact the game lags the cursor even in the main menu! When I checked the minimum requirements (published on Steam), my computer should be on the safe side. For comparison, I could run Cities in Motion 2 on the high settings without any problems and I don’t see much difference between these two games in terms of graphics and simulation load. I would appreciate if somebody could bring some light into this issue and states what the systems requirements really are.

Thank you!

——————
    System Information
    ——————
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit ( Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144)
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad  CPU   Q8200  @ 2.33GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    Card name: AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series
    Display Memory: 2809 MB

Motherboard: ASUS P5QL Pro

Drivers are up to date!

jacko1144
    Participant

yeh i have the same problem, i have a really powerfull pc and play most of my games on full settings, yet this game lags evrytime i move the cursor, the devs need to optimize train fever because it is almost unplayable.

bobixaboxa
    Participant

same here… help us please

jorgenRe
    Participant

I do agree. I have i5 3.7GHZ (i think) quad core. With an radeon HD 7950 and i’m still having some few issues with stuttering while also playing another game 😉
    But the other game isn’t using alot of resources ~13 % of cpu) But it works well to do so while playing it with other games

But still i wish it was more optimized so i could have settings at maxed and not on lowest as i am right now.

Never the less i’m sure the devs are working on it especially when they fixed issues for those with intel hd graphics 😉

bobixaboxa
    Participant

yes the game is not using the resources as it should… and also i dont get it for example when i show up vehicle list or line list it gets laggier and that is so dum why would 20 lines of text lag the game that much… i love the game so much but i wont play it becouse of this :/

cunningstunt
    Participant

I have the same problem, thought the latest patch may have solved it, but no luck.

I have stopped playing and just hope for a further patch to correct this.

kisviku
    Participant

Yes i experienced bad performance.I tested on two different systems:

Home PC: Win7 64bit Ultimate, 16GB ram,Intel Core I5-750 at 3Ghz,Sapphire R9 280x 3GB,SSD,HDD
    Work PC: Win7 64bit Prof, 8 GB ram,Intel Core i5-4570,Gigabyte Gtx650 2GB, HDD

I know, my home pc’s CPU is very old (5 years).I experience lag and slower performance later in the game with many train/bus lines.All settings are on medium/low
    On the nvidia system it runs somewhat smoother (i guess thanks to the 4th gen.Intel I5) but still has lags and bad performance mostly when i zoom in and follow a train and rotating meanwhile.Settings are set to medium/high.

They should do something about the game engine itself.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.