Some basic question about modding

Home Forums Modding Some basic question about modding

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    compay59
    Participant

Hi guys, first of all I apologize for my English: I use Google Translate.

I’m pretty new to the game and would like to ask some questions about modding. The only thing I understand is the use of TFMM.

1. I have the 4831 version of TF; I can install any mod or only those specially designed for this version of the game?
    2. What happens when Steam will automatically install a new patch for the game? The mods already installed no longer work?
    3. When I install a new mod I have to start over a new game or mod can be installed during a game? More simply: there are mods easier (trains, vehicles, trams), which are good for all versions of the game and does not require you to start a new game, and more complex mods that affect the entire game system (such as Mod-Packs) requiring specific versions of the game and to use only starting a new game?
    4. I use TF in the Italian translation: if for instance I go to install the Cargo Mod made by Gwinda that supports English, German and Russian, I will lose the Italian language only for what concerns the specific area of this mod (cargo industries , distribution, etc.) or the whole TF will no longer be in Italian?
    5. Last question (for now): you need to save in a separate folder all the files of the matches already played before installing any mod?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Ciao
    Paolo (Compay59)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Modding’ is closed to new topics and replies.