Special Cargo Mod possible?

Home Forums Modding Special Cargo Mod possible?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Darkcutter
    Participant

Is it possible to add some kinds of more complicated cargo and new production sites/chains and how many goods are accepted by a city – could you change goods to more cargo types (like cars, machines, stainless steel – more than “goods” alone etc..) ? For example:

iron ore + coal -> iron -> iron + coal -> steel

crude oil -> oil + chemicals -> plastics

chemicals + steel -> stainless steel (instead of goods)

plastics + steel -> machines, cars (instead of goods)

coujou
    Participant

It has been done yet by Cargo mod, but it is a bit hard in my opinion.

Traian Trante
    Participant

Try the newly released ATT mod on train-fever.net . I’ts quite good, so far, although it is in the alpha stage.

Kiwi-NZ
    Participant

To download this modification use following link.

http://www.train-fever.net/filebase/index.php/Entry/814-Avanced-Train-Fever-Total-ATT/

To have an overview what is planned and will be implemented and to see a view pictures, refer to:

http://www.train-fever.net/index.php/Thread/1954-Advanced-Train-Fever-Total-ATT/?pageNo=1

Cheers
    Kiwi

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Kiwi-NZ.
    n00b
    Participant

The only thing that cannot be changed by mods until now is that cities will accept the generic goods only and nothing else. All the industry chains before the final goods can be changed, even with more steps than “raw”->”goods”.

However, in contrast to all other mods, these cargo mods are very much incompatible to each other because they all change the single list of existing items in TrainFever. You can play with only one at a time. And changing to a different one will force you to start a new game, because the created industries on the map won’t be refreshed. So this sounds a bit annoying to me.

Maybe this will be better solved with the US DLC, which should generally allow switching the environments between European and American – sounds like you might also be able to add more of these to separate the cargo mods.

Kiwi-NZ
    Participant

Version 0.715 is up and ready for download.

New Wagon´s , New Trucks + Load animation,  New Buildings, New ….

Enjoy to play

Kiwi-NZ
    Participant

English language pack released.

crossmr
    Participant

Did the DLC change it so that we could mod the cities to accept something else other than “goods”? I thought that was one of the things they mentioned changing for the DLC (removing some hard coded stuff)

Kiwi-NZ
    Participant

@crossmr

This is 1 of the disappointing parts of the story. Only Goods instead to insert a “table_split” or what ever.

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by Kiwi-NZ.
    crossmr
    Participant

It’s like they want this game to fail.

I thought that was the whole point of this DLC.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Modding’ is closed to new topics and replies.