station upgrade

Home Forums General Discussion station upgrade

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hello, i love this game, love how u know where the people want to go, BUT one thing i hate  if i have a station with 2 platforms and i want to add one or two more i have to bulldoze the station, but most times i cant fit a bigger station in the same place, is there a way to upgrade the station but just adding more platforms ??

Anonymous
    Inactive

oh all so upgrade the tracks too

Norfolk_Chris
    Participant

It’s part of the game, it’s not meant to be easy!

gGeorg
    Participant

City Sky-line has a way more people. Each of them has a name (not a sily Train-Fever number), place to live, place to work, family. Kids travel to school, adults to factories. All to the parks. The building tools are better there, change of roads/trains layout is fun.  Building in Train-fever is tedious work, upgrading in trainfever is garanteed frustration. More over Skylines has excelent optimization and performance.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by gGeorg.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by gGeorg.
    RAAndre
    Participant

I agree.  There is something to what gGeorg is saying.  I have often found myself thinking I want to upgrade this or that in Train Fever and then decide not to because it would be too frustrating and not a fun challenging thing to do.  It often becomes monotonous and repetitive.

I just actually went back to playing Locomotion after a long long time to try to get a sense of why that game was always fun to play.  I think I like it because the industries and transportation needs grow and change and they respond to what you do much better.  In Train Fever the industrial growth is just too slow and non-responsive.  It’s also too repetitive.  There needs to be more industries and more complicated supply chains.  No matter where you go on the map, it’s the same few industries or commodities.

I do like Train Fever and have played it a lot, but would love to see the gameplay become a lot more fun.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.