Station upgrade

Home Forums General Discussion Station upgrade

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Morkou
    Participant

Hello!

Can I upgrade the station for more railways, or I need destroy old and build new one with more railways on the same place and manually edit the lines?

leew
    Participant

As far as I am aware there is currently no way to add extra platforms or length to an existing station without bulldozing the original station and building a new one.  A feature I would really like to see is the ability to expand a station without having to bulldoze it.  Please tell me if there is indeed some way to do this, thanks, lee.

I would much prefer to be able build stations like in Chris Sawyer’s Locomotion where you build the track first and then build the platforms on the tracks, this would give much greater flexibility to building stations such as building them on a curve, or with different platforms not parallel to each other, or building the station on a bridge.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by leew.
    Tegron
    Participant

Currently you can destroy a bit of track connecting to the station, destroy the station and place an upgraded one you get 20-30 seconds to replace without damaging any of your lines using the station.

Morkou
    Participant

Do you mean that if I damage rails from old station and after that damage the station this doesn’t  broke the line? Then build new station, connect rails and the line will upgrade automatically?

drstrach
    Participant

Doesn’t destroy lines, but eliminates passengers waiting at the station.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by drstrach.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.