Strange graphical glitch since patch[GER/ENG]

Home Forums Support Strange graphical glitch since patch[GER/ENG]

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Azrael
    Participant

I have my doubts, TF is the only game that shows such a behaviour, I have other, more graphic hungry games, that don’t show such problems.

Azrael
    Participant

/Push, so any other people, who have this problem don’t oversee this thread instead of closing down the forum with their own posts 😉

Azrael
    Participant

/push

mikael

We’re going to fix that for sure.

Game crashes do have a higher importance to be solved than graphical glitches.

I know it’s annoying to have those black squares, please have a little more patience.

rodricostak
    Participant

Now that we’ve moved from pure bug-fixing patches to ones with content improvements as well, are we likely to see a fix for this soon?  I fired up the game after the release of the last patch but am still getting this issue.

Azrael
    Participant

/push

I recently started playing again, but this square glitch is still there with exact the same behaviour.
    An update from dev side, if you know something new or even a fix is in sight, would be very nice 🙂

Greetings

Azrael
    Participant

/push

Nothing new here?

Azrael
    Participant

The Graphical Glitch still exists after months.
    I don’t know, if that, what I experienced today has something to do with it or not but when I saw those glitches and experienced with changing graphics, but nothing new here only geometry reduced the problem but didn’t solve it entirely, and tried zooming in and out in and out, my game froze.
    I had to shut it down and I saw, my Firefox, with some active YouTube-Windows in it, was totally white, nothing to see there, had to shut it down via Taskmanager.
    I only know this Firefox bug from problems with the Adobe Flash Player.
    So I’m not sure, if this is a separate and new problem or if this has something to do with the graphical glitch.

Azrael
    Participant

/push
    The Problem still exists 🙁

mikael

This problem will finally be solved in the next Patch, it took some time to find the issue, it’s only a problem with ATI HD 7700/7800 so far.

Azrael
    Participant

That are really big and exciting news, thank you, the waiting comes to an end 🙂

Cornughon
    Participant

Hi there,

Just wanted you to know, I experience the same issue. It only seems to happen for me after some alt+tabbing, and doing other stuff like watching netflix or browsing the internet while having Train Fever running in the background to let my cities grow. Performance is still horrible on large maps after like the year 2000, even though the most recent performance patch fixed it a little, so having it run in the background makes it less ‘annoying’.

My graphics card is a Radeon R9 290X. Omega 14.12 drivers.

rodricostak
    Participant

I’d upgraded to a Radeon R9 280X, and the problem persists, albeit much improved over the HD7770.  It didn’t appear until the population on the map grew quite large, and even then doesn’t usually happen unitl about half an hour of gameplay (plus I alt-tab a lot, so that probably does not help).  Glad to hear it will be addressed in the next patch.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.